Hii guys ❤
As you know Fall is here and it’s time to get some new fab Fall essentials. It’s time to transition your wardrobe from Summer to Fall. That’s why I have made this September wishlist for you guys, I hope you enjoy! Please comment below, which item you like best, if you do like any of them!
1. Embroidered heels – Topshop 100$ See for yourself
I love these heels and I simply have to get them. I really love them because of the western look.
2. Embroidered boots – Miss Selfridge 138$ See for yourself
Omg I love these boots, they are perfect for fall! They can go with a nice dress or a casual outfit, they are just perfect!
3. Skirt – Topshop 80$ See for yourself
This skirt goes amazing with just a simple tee, or a sweater for Fall. It’s always good to have a nice black skirt in your wardrobe.
4. Blue denim cross body bag – Skinnydip 49$ Check it out
This cute denim bag, can go with a lot of different items. I would definitely wear it, with a big comfy red sweater!
5. Black lace slip dress – Topshop 60$ See for yourself
This dress is perfect for a night out, it’s comfy, casual and fashionable.
6. Blue knit dress – Asos 52$ See for yourself
This blue knit dress would be perfect with a big yellow belt and a pair of boots or sneakers!
7. Mustard coloured sweater – Vero Moda 33$ See for yourself
I love this mustard colour, perfect for Fall. Pair the sweater with a pair of jeans or a skirt.
8. Green wool sweater – Asos 57$ See for yourself
This sweater just looks really comfy!!
9. Black coat – Zara 105$ See for yourself
Love this black coat, it’s really classy but can still be used with something more casual.
10. Printed turban-style hairband – Zara See for yourself
I love the print on this hairband, it’s an adorable accessorise.
Check out my last post – Fall, a new season, a new style OOTD